Friday, August 18, 2006

Snakes On A Plane Release

Snakes On A Plane
I just wanted to remind everybody that Snakes On A Plane comes out today. It's has so much hype around it, more than any other movie in history, and now it's time to see what it's all about. Today is the first day it's out, and everyone is waiting to see how it is, as it wasn't released early for critics. It's got snakes, it's got a plane, it's got snakes on a plane, and it's got Samuel L. Jackson telling us how much he wants these motherf***ing snakes off that motherf***ing plane. I'm ready to experience the glory that is Snakes On A Plane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it, and I can't even begin to describe it. I'm still not sure if it was the worst movie ever, or the best. Think of it like the original Evil Dead, where it was supposed to be serious but somehow was still hilarious for some reason. SoaP is essentially a modern day B movie, complete with shitty CGI and special effects.

PS When Samuel L. Jackson said, "I'm tired of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!" The whole crowd erupted in cheering. One of the weirdest and most awesome experiences of my life.

Kevin said...

Did you see the numbers from the opening weekend? Only $15.3 million. Wow, talk about a bust. Apparently the hype didn't drive people to theaters. Ouch...